Old December 12th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee[_2_]

Default Why are people ignoring the ADS-B Out NPRM?

wrote:

Guys-
I think you might want to check out
www.aveoengineering.com

Show me where they have ADS-B Out functionality to meet the
requirements of the appropriate TSO.

I don't see it.

You have not shown a lower cost solution and bear in mind that I have
no desire to pay even $1000 for a piece of equipment that offers
NOTHING to improve safety or anything else that matters to me.

It may help the airlines and the FAA but does nothing for me.

The aircraft owners better wake up and read this stuff or they will be
socked with an expensive mandate very soon.

Ron Lee