Old August 15th 18, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default Cobra Trailer Part Needed

I am in the middle of converting my Cobra trailer tongue from the round tube (broken) to the newer square tube type and find I am missing a part. There is a rubber/plastic plug that goes in the rear end of the square tube to keep debris and small critters from getting inside the trailer box. W&W does not stock this plug. Anybody in the US got a spare one of these I could get quickly? Lots of this type of thing online but none look to be exactly the right thing.
Terry