Old April 17th 20, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Favorite Aviation Films

Dennis- If you haven't had heard of it, I highly recommend a book by Erik Kaye called "Eagles In The Flesh," about the wild adventures of the Green Team. Erik was one of those crazies from Day One, and his account is absolutely hilarious. He includes a chapter on the East Coast Champs, as well as the US Nationals at Dinosaur, Sandia Classic, Telluride, flying in Brazil and other spots. Not a book for children or your Mom.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FO90FE8...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

Available on Kindle ($3.99) but the paperback is worth having ($14.95). I recognized almost everybody in the book, despite the use of aliases to disguise the perpetrators. I'm not in the book, but I was there for a lot of the stories.
In fact, Erik stopped by my house in Moriarty just a few days ago. Hadn't seen him in 20 years!