Old January 8th 04, 08:45 PM
Dave

"Wdtabor" wrote in message
In article , "Dave"
writes:

It is always the case when you have two sides convinced that they and

only
they are right and have god and justice blah, blah, blah on their side.

The outcome is a continued escalation

This is only true if the two sides are morte or less evenly matched. We

aren't.

They have reached the limts of their escalation, and perhaps have even

lost the
capablilty of even equaling their past efforts, and we have barely

scratched
the surface of our conventional capabilities.

Thats why an ill man requiring kidney dialysis is still running rings around
you.

There weapon is money, they are making the government spend billions on
security, keeping armies on mobilisation, running down the value of the
dollar.

The US always thinks about conventional weapons.
What would the government have been spending the money on its been spending
on the TSA etc?

Maybe have left it in the tax payers pocket?

And should they succceed in
another major attack, (its aready happening you are being bled dry)we can

go WAY beyond conventional. Yeh (my dick is bigger than yours stuff) Kill a
few more again, what you gonna do kill everyone until the US are left?

And they win again doh!