Old July 22nd 10, 04:26 AM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Patricia

Default BUTLER?!

On Jun 23, 1:43*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:52:26 -0400, Ari wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:21:17 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:13:07 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

"Mark" wrote

Hardly knew 'er!!!

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

It was just eggnog. *Jimbo Walton was never ****ed up.

--oTTo--

Not Walton, asscream, /Morrison/, keep up, you goddamned nitwit. What
do you know about The Doors?

One whole hell of a lot more than you as I will soon demonstrate.

I wrote the lyrics to Strange Days while painting cubist art.

Pathetic lie. You wrote neither the song or the album's lyrics. You
also claim the reason you refuse to tell us your real name and address
is that your "art" is sold and appears "all over America".

This I will grant you. I see **** on bathroom stalls all the time that
reminds me of you, Mark(ie). *lol*

Now I do believe you dated PButt (Patricia Butler) since she is a fat
****ing pig and at 5"3" and 335lbs, you and she would be a perfect
set...of fatsonutcases.

Like you, she too is a fraud, a liar and a pathological liar.

I'll save Pam Courson and your "relationship" for later.

Guess what, Mark(ie), it's later.

Courson died around 1973 which would have made you a high school
senior *at the very best*. Yet, in your delusional fukknutzoidism, you
claim to be taking care of her while she was at least in her mid 20s.
She's screwing Jim Morrison and several other rockers yet she looked
to Mark(ie) the pimply fat bi-polar screwball for comfort?

*LOLOLOLOL*

Well, if you did take car of her lol then you did your usually ****ty
job because she imploded.

As typical for you, you can't even lie about decent illusions and
dating Patricia "PButt" Butler is one of them. Only a complete moron
would admit to it as Butler is a fraud (which is why she no longer
posts to alt.music.the-doors) and wrote a bunch of crap third handed
from her "research". What she got right was pure luck IMO what she got
wrong, and there was plenty of it, was because, like you, she pulled
things out of her hyooge ass and called them authentic.

Sooooo, Mark(ie), if you want to lay claim to laying that lying pig
PButt, have at it.

You deserve each other...like straight jackets and whackos.

*LOLOLOLOL*
--
Talk about F-Cars -www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702- Hide quoted text -

Actually, I no longer post here because the group has devolved into
nothing but a collection of people trying very hard to impress each
other with how much they can lie and swear and call other people
names. As for this Mark person, I have no idea who he is, but my guess
is that in his zeal to lie about being involved with people in Jim
Morrison's world, he got his Patricias confused and meant to lie about
dating Patricia Kennealy, not Patricia Butler. As I was 12 years old
and living on a farm in Michigan at the time of Pamela's death, I
wasn't doing a whole lot of sharing boyfriends with her at the time.

Sorry to interupt with a couple of facts. Feel free to go on with your
lying and swearing and name-calling now.