Old April 1st 21, 04:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default $1 billion BMS Ooops...

On 3/16/21 12:44 PM, Mark Mocho wrote:
Don't suppose you went to Poland to verify the performance
numbers?

Are there actually any GP-15 gliders in the hands of private owners? Or are they still on some imaginary delivery schedule? The only one I know of that was in the US was sent back for "upgrades." Don't know if it actually flew before going "home."

Both the one delivered to the U.S., and the factory demonstrator were
recently sold on W&W. Possibly the demonstrator will be in the hands of
a customer RSN. Has the small batteries from what I understand, and not
sure what they did with the wings. The one initially delivered to the
U.S. never got a flight in (without the help of a couple big turbofans).