Old June 22nd 04, 06:55 AM
coneil

"Bill, thanks, that helps

Chris

Bill Daniels" wrote in message news:dCMBc.91968$0y.2463@attbi_s03...
Actually, I have an old Ball 101A in my "archaic instrument collection".

On the Amphenol 126-196 7-pin socket, Pin A is positive 10 to 18 Volts, Pin
B is negative ground. The other pins are for a Ball proprietary audio box
and an external high gain adjust potentiometer(?). Pin F is the audio
signal.

Bill Daniels

"coneil" wrote in message
om...
Is there a kind soul out there that might have a wiring diagram for a
Ball 101A Variometer. I have a brand new one. Allthough it is old,
It is brand new if that makes any sense. I'm trying to install it,
but need a wiring diagram, is there anyone who has one or can get
ahold of one? Any help would be GREATLy appretiated.

coneil