Old June 24th 19, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Need help testing new SN10 firmware

And what does any of that have to do with the FACT that both IE and Edge on Win 10 DO actually work to download the files we're discussing, contrary to the FUD that was previously posted?

On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 10:15:08 AM UTC-5, 5Z wrote:
On Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 7:32:54 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I hate all of this disparaging garbage about Windows, IE, etc.

MICROSOFT'S SECURITY BOSS has told punters that its venerable browser, Internet Explorer, isn't actually a browser in a bout of Magrittian surrealism.

Chris Jackson told the world in a blog post that Internet Explorer is, in fact, a 'compatibility solution' and shouldn't be used as a daily driver by anyone who doesn't need to.

https://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer...-not-a-browser