Old November 18th 03, 06:39 PM
Jim Weir

Saw him at Oshkosh last year; evidently he was in my forum. At any rate, we
have a couple of rec.aviation.* channels that have never had any traffic, at
least not in the last 8 years or so.

It is my opinion that we need some sort of rec.aviation.techie group for
bonafide questions on "what is the federal specification for the color of the
wingtip lens" and other true questions. Moderated or not, as the group wishes.

Why can't we take one of these unused channels and rename it?

How do we do this?

Jim

Ron Wanttaja

-On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:41:28 +0800, Dan Jacobson
-wrote:
-
-rec.aviation.questions is busted:
-(generated from )
-host hermes.rho.net [65.19.128.7]: 553 5.3.0
... User unknown
-
-I haven't heard from Geoff Peck for eight years or so....
-
-Ron Wanttaja

http://www.rst-engr.com