Old May 14th 05, 12:24 AM
Frank van der Hulst

Steve wrote:
Sport Pilot wrote:
Sooo. I oftern transpose letters, I don't proofread something as
triavil as usenet messages.

Its one thing to have the occasional typo, but typing a constant run-on
of misspelled and non-punctuated text just screams "I'm a moron!" to the
world.

Actually, what it screams is "I am dyslexic".

The ignorant often confuse dyslexia with (e.g.) being a moron.

However, failure to proofread, perhaps especially if dyslexic, does
indicate that he doesn't expect us to value what he's writing, which in
turn suggests that he doesn't think its worth much either. In a world
full of ignorance, a wise dyslexic would use a spelling and/or grammar
checker on anything he wanted taken seriously.

Frank