Old April 10th 19, 06:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default AS34 - new electric standard class self launcher

Interesting! Judging from the picture they are using the new 33 fuselage and I bet everything else is new, too. If it's std. class only (no 18m), they are competing against light selflaunchers like GP and MiniLAK. I was waiting for someone to introduce light racing class electric selflauncher like GP15. I guess AS thought that there is more room for improvement in std. class where all competing gliders are designed 20+ years ago.