Old February 7th 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
redc1c4

Default "V-22 squadron achieves successin Iraq, USMC says"

Ponce wrote:

Tiger wrote:
Jack Linthicum wrote:
On Feb 5, 9:25 am, " wrote:

reads just like the discounted first few. I would like to see a nice
unclassified test and evaluation report, even a document number, that
tells me this has elements of the truth in it and is not some
Henderson Hall flack making up war stories.

You know being a playa hater is not cool? The Anti Osprey crowd seems to
wish for any snipet of bad news. How about giving the Thunder Chickens
some credit? They have taken it to war and are getting the job done. Any
lack of firing on them again is a sign of good things. Like perhaps the
surge is really calming things over there. Exploding retarded ladies
excepted of course....

If you are flying toilet paper and VIPs from protected base to protected
base you can make all kinds of claims about "taking it to war" and
"getting the job done".

But the claims are crap since toilet paper and VIP transport were not
the rationale for this extremely expensive truck

Vince

do you need another block of instruction on logistics?

redc1c4,
you trotting out the same old lie doesn't make it any mre so. HTH! %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide