Old January 14th 05, 11:06 PM
Quilljar

Hi Warren,
Well, I have always grabbed the edge of the normal 2D panel and dragged it
in to its correct size. You then have to drag the scenery down to fit the
screen. If you click on the top of the panel you can place it wherever you
like. You get a great view this way. However, with the Parhelia and three
screens I prefer to use the Virtual cockpit. Hit the minus key to set it
further out. There is a great deal you can do with the keys and mouse to set
your cockpits exactly how you like them. Then save the flight and it will
always stay like that? If you haven't tried this trick then I recommend it
highly. There is no need to go re-designing any panels at all.

--
Quilljar Matrox
see http://client.webshots.com/album/194691959rhDQFi