Old March 29th 21, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Acid Al won't even DARE to watch Lyin' Biden's press conference...

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 9:01:00 PM UTC-4, Ramy wrote:
Every now and then there are posts on RAS which has nothing to do with soaring, but everything to do with disappointments with some folks who we may respected until they revealed themselves.

Ramy
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 5:56:29 PM UTC-7, Ramy wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 5:51:46 PM UTC-7, GeneReinecke wrote:
Thanks guys! This discussion has dramatically improved my thermalling skills, en route speed and choice of tasks. Brilliant.

Please help me understand what this has to do with soaring?

Ramy, you are taking this way too serious, sit back and enjoy the comedy. Bob