Old March 24th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Ron

Default Has anyone seen One Six Right?

On 19 Mar 2007 16:29:03 -0700, "AviatorJen"
wrote:

Hi!

Just trying all my options in trying to see if anyone has seen One Six
Right, a movie about general aviation...?

My classmates keep talking about it and I'm curious if it's as good as
they say...anyone seen it?

Jen
Student Pilot

Yes, I've seen One Six Right, the DVD, and I fly out of Van Nuys. The
movie (or the DVD) is an interesting history of the Van Nuys Airport
and General Aviation as it does touch on other areas like Meigs Field
in Chicago. The aerial shots alone are worth the price.

Ron