Old December 11th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
nobody[_2_]

Default Night currency question

"Bob Moore" wrote in message
46.128...

I believe that Steven, in his own uniquely asinine manner was pointing
out that Denny had changed the topic of this thread from "currency"
to "qualification". Two completely separate topics.

In my case, I am completely qualified to fly during night time, however,
I may not carry passengers at night without meeting the requirements of
CFR Title 14, Chapter 1, Part 61, Section 61.57 (b) (1).

Bob Moore

At the same time, you're not qualified to carry passengers at night.

You're also not qualified to fly my airplane, as I have designated myself as
sole authority to make that determination.

My point is that Steven is making incomplete and ambiguous statements and
passing them off as fact.