Old November 6th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Spot Landings

On Nov 5, 1:31*pm, "Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:

Robert
Get over yourself! Lets regale everyone about flying 20' over the
water and 200' in a J-3. What does that have to do with improving
anything here? What is your definition of a "real airplane"? You just
having a bad day?

It just seems ashame. We used to have students post problems and we
would offer them solutions. Now you're posting a solution that is
looking for a problem. I just think its a sad commentary on this group
that we have to find problems for solutions because there isn't enough
real aviation going on to stimulate discussion about actual student
problems.

-Robert, CFII