Old October 22nd 13, 12:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Places that I want to soar before I die

On Monday, October 21, 2013 4:45:41 PM UTC-6, John Ferguson wrote:
Interesting list, do any of these sites offer the facility to rent single

or two seaters to well qualified visiting pilots. Must says Bruno's videos

of Utah make me want to visit for a couple of weeks

Moriarty, NM

Logan and Cedar Valley, UT area

Uvalde, Tx

Parawan, UT

Minden, NV

Salida, CO and Boulder, Co area

Marfa, TX

Hobbs, NM

Warner Springs, CA

Thanks,

John

John,
Sundance Aviation at Moriarty, NM does rent out an LS-4 and they also have 2 Twin Grobs available for rent. There are no regular glider operations at Hobbs and Parowan and (to the best of my knowledge)there are also no rentals available at both airports. Good luck!
Thanks - Renny