Old March 16th 16, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default Shameless update from Dale Kramer

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 10:07:51 AM UTC-4, DaleKramer wrote:
Some of you know who I am and that I have not had a real sailplane since I sold my Ventus2CX a few years ago. I am still waiting for Flarms to be mandatory in all contests before I try to find a way back into competition.

What I have been doing is flying my electric Lazair and RV8.

A lot of you know I designed the Lazair ultralight aircraft and now I have come up with a new aircraft design that some of you may be interested in (and I have started a Kickstarter campaign to try to fund it).

I hope you'll at least look at my design and who knows, someday I may visit a contest in a vLazair.

Here is a link for more information:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ertical-takeof

Or just go to Kickstarter and search for vLazair (don't forget the 'v').

Dale, good to hear there is still hope we will see you back in contest flying

Andrzej