Old March 29th 04, 04:39 PM
C J Campbell

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

It is your problem if you lie about it, just as you are also lying about

my
going to the FSDO about the POH. I never did any such thing.

You posted up a letter from the FSDO on the subject at rai.

Bet you can't show me that post.

I don't even
remember arguing with you about the subject. It is not something that I
think I would care much about. Near as I can tell you are again
misrepresenting my views and actions.

The POH and icing limitations has been an ongoing debate at rai for some
years.

I did post a letter about icing limitations, but it was not to prove that
the POH was "part of the type certificate," which is what you originally
asserted.