Old December 1st 03, 08:49 AM
Clint

"John" wrote in message thlink.net...
Give it up, Walter!

Nobody will buy your Eastern block manufactured "pseudo-LS" crap, and you
will only succeed in 2 things:

1. Causing the extinction of some exquisitely beautiful sailplanes.

2. Having you and your 'secret investor' go bankrupt.

Leave LS in DG's capable German hands!

How much of the current DG's are manufactured in Slovenia (AMS)? What
content % of SH gliders are currently being manufactured in the old
Eastern Block? I think that all German manufactures are feeling the
pinch of a high value euro and expensive labour and are looking for
ways to make glider manufacturing more cost effective. These saving
will hopefully be passed on to us - the glider pilots who fly these
beautiful machines.

The LAK's currently being manufactured are very well built and appear
to be finished as well as their German counterparts. If the LS 4 can
be bought back into production at an affordable price - with a finish
equal to the original gliders - why should people not buy it? It
appears that the HpH 304 C and CZ's, which were also originally German
gliders - now being manufactured by a Czech company, are selling well.

Maybe I am a little biased as the LAK which I bought for a price far
cheaper than any comparable German glider is an absolute joy to fly. I
also have the pleasure of owning my own glider with all the pride that
goes with it every time that people admire my beautiful ship.

Clinton
LAK 12