Old July 8th 05, 05:22 PM
Jay

Again, sorry for the problems. The username and password we were given
to make direct posts expired yesterday evening prior to our getting the
scores posted.

The results are as follows:
Day 8 scores:
1st place for the day - Garret Willat with 1000 points 209.87 miles
at a speed of 69.2 mph
2nd place for the day - Gary Kemp with 960 points 202.32 miles
at a speed of 66.43 mph
3rd place for the day - Nelson Funston with 930 points 192.61 miles at
a speed of 64.33 mph

Garret Willat was awarded the Larissa Straukoff Memorial Trophy for the
fastest speed on any task. He flew Day 4 at a speed of 85.3 mph

Constst winners we
3rd place with 6991 total points - Garret Willat
2nd place with 7043 total points - Gary Kemp
1st place with 7281total points - Nelson Funston who is now the new
holder of the duPont Memorial Trophy