Old April 29th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Daryl Hunt

Default VISUAL AIRCRAFT RECOGNITION

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article ,
mumbled

"Yeff" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:07:54 -0700, Daryl Hunt wrote:

"Tankfixer" wrote in message
news
snip

While you are at it tell us again about the FB-4 nuclear bombers of

the
1960's.

LOL, you have already been blown out of the water on that one.

Guess
you
are just recycling your old lies. Ask Ed if he ever was on a Nuke

loaded
Phantom.

Yes, let's ask Ed. From Google http://preview.tinyurl.com/2h5fw5

when
Ed
wrote the following:

The 401st TFW out of Torrejon conducted most of the rotational support
for the Victor mission out of Incirlik, although over the years of the
cold war there were a lot of tactical aircraft that sat alert with
nukes. Torrejon F-4s were originally E-models, but the wing converted
to C's in '73 in a rearrangement of all the USAFE F-4s to standardize
E's in Germany, D's in England and the C wing in Spain. I sat Victor
in an F-4C, but never heard it referred to as an FB or BF.

He's already stated he has.

Yes, he's stated that he sat alert in an F-4C and never heard of it
referred to as an FB-4.

But, again, don't let facts get in the way of you recycling your

lies.

He's recycling the very things you yourself have said.

Yes he is. And he's trying to hide the fact he's just a low level

troll.
Besides, I guess the Fighter/Bomber designation from MD says they

haven't a
clue to the own AC usage is supposed to be.

You mean the F-110A ?
Or the F-4C
Or the F-4D and E ? The F-4B being a USN aircraft

Fact is daryl when you start down this path folks might start to think
perhaps you never were in the USAF.

Actually, those folks that spent any time around the early days of the jets
know better and know exactly what I am debating. What is clear is that the
404thk00ks are infesting another

I can see that you are coming to their aid since they are cornered once
again. I thought you had given up on that. Well, you just got demoted

back
to the dismal 404thk00ks. Nice job. You are now wide open for any and

all
criticism that comes their way. Guess you will never learn.

Fact is daryl Yeff pulled up a quote from someone who was there and
actually flew the aircraft.
I'm sorry it does not agree with what passes for fact in your universe.

The fact remains that everyone needs to take a look at a few military ngs
that you and your other 404thk00ks have laid to waste. us.military.army
us.military.history alt.folklore.military us.military.national-guards, and
a few more. All have been laid to waste. And there is no way of know how
many Military Message Bases that you have helped to destroy or have the
404thk00ks locked out of. But it might be entertaining for others to get a
gander at the aftermath.

You are still a low grade troll and Internet Terrorist just like all the
rest of the 404thk00ks.