Old April 3rd 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Default Crash Pads

On Apr 2, 6:39*pm, (Paul Tomblin) wrote:
I was listening to Joe Dion's "Come Fly With Me" podcast, and he mentioned
professional pilot's "crash pads" in New York City. *And suddenly I'm
intrigued. *I'm considering taking a job at Google in New York City, but
my wife doesn't want to move, so I'm thinking what I need is basic
accomodation to crash at 3-4 nights a week while I work 12+ hours a day,
then I'll come home to Rochester NY for a long weekend, and a room full of
bunk beds, half of them empty, for the nights in NYC sounds ideal. *So the
question is: can non-pros take advantage of these things, and how do I
find one?

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
I didn't need to sabotage anything. *Not being around to say "No that

Me thinks it would be more fun to bunk with the cabin crew vs the
cockpit crew, but that's just me. g

Wil