Old February 4th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DonMorrisey

Default Need a box shaped nosebowl

I'd suggest considering just cutting away the offending portions and
installing one or more blister fairings as necessary to clear the
revised exhaust system.

I agree with this idea..

Howdy,
Where would I find these "blister fairings"??

Although I have a feeling the interference is too significant to cure
with those. Just giving it the eyeball test both lower left and right
sides would have to be cut from the nosebowl and somehow a boxier
shape created. I have never worked with fiberglass so really don't
want to undertake that unless absoluely necessary. Thre must be some
boxy type nosebowls out there...although I've been searching and
haven't found one so far. Thanks