Old July 21st 20, 01:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default glass tube fuses

On 7/21/20 6:29 AM, Tango Eight wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 8:27:32 AM UTC-4, Tango Eight wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 8:22:46 AM UTC-4, Roy B. wrote:
Does anybody know the correct nomenclature for the small size glass tube fuses that the manufacturers put in the panels of the newer gliders? I need to order a couple of 2A spare fuses and I am not sure what they call that physical size.
ROY

There are a couple of different sizes in use, 3AG is most common. The fast way to replace is at the local auto parts store.

See also https://www.mcmaster.com/fuses

best,
T8

Read that again... European manufacturer probably using Euro size, not 3AG. But in any case, McMaster Carr describes them all.

Mine are 5 mm diameter, 20 mm length, smaller than 3AG.