Old December 15th 04, 11:02 PM
nuke

Even better is late, tired, cranky and the last day of the month. Especially
if the last day of the month is a weekday when the dealer knows that hardly
anyone shops for a car late on a weekday.

-Trent

I've been through that before.

Although the last car I bought, my Corvette, I bought from an internet dealer
that sponsors the Corvette forum. Got a great price, got the 0% on top of that,
everything down to the penney, no shenanigans of any kind. I bought it out of
state and brought it into California, they even handled all the correct tax
payments into my county. I had swing by the DMV so they could verify it was a
California legal car on the smog tag, but other than that, it was a smooth
deal.

It mystifies me that some industries, airlines, car dealerships and PC vendors
in particular, have come to make it a standard business practice to torture
their customers. It is just wrong to do business that way.

--
Dr. Nuketopia
Sorry, no e-Mail.