Old December 3rd 03, 03:55 AM
Rob Perkins

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:53:38 -0500, Andrew Gideon
wrote:

Rob Perkins wrote:

And, here's where I get off the ride.

You can get yourself off whereever you like.

Y'know, sexual innuendo doesn't really help win arguments.

We're speaking not of "ideas" but "words". There's a significant
difference. Ideas can be created, evolved, and rejected by individuals.
Words are a part of the consensual communication protocol.

You've got to be kidding. Look, at times I've been entertained doing
epistemology with novices; it can be fun and usually a lurker writes
to me thanking me for the insights. But I'm just not interested this
time, it's the holiday season and I've got to get my day job
accomplished sometime.

One more time, then, as denouement:

http://www.mormon.org/learn/0,8672,835-1,00.html

....defines "faith" in my context. If you want to have a protracted
conversation with someone, take it to soc.religion.mormon or
something.

I'm done!

plonk
Rob