Old September 21st 10, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default How high can you fly?

On Sep 21, 5:07*pm, wrote:
george wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

I get the feeling he is a student pilot that thinks he knows a lot more
than he actually does, i.e. he has little depth to his knowledge.

No, I know what I do not know.

Hence a lot of posts that are close to accurate but no cigar.

No, you can't differentiate between opinion and fact.

Also he is a wild eyed dreamer, which is OK if you are very young, but just
makes one look naive if over 30.

No, you just don't see beyond today, which makes you look
crotchety at any age.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.