Old September 21st 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Mikey Lissack

Default How high can you fly?

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:37:53 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

On Sep 22, 7:44*am, wrote:
Mark wrote:
I don't let anyone do anything for me that I cannot
check their work. Period.

Like a prostate exam?

I was thinking the same
I'm coming to the conclusion that he's not a pilot and is actually
terrified of aeroplanes

There is no way he has a PPL that has been exposed here and on other
forums. He couldn't pass the medical because he has a self-admitted
history of bipolar depression and suicide. The drugs he admits to
taking alone would kick him out of a PPL qualifier.

When it was exposed that he was ready to lie to the FAA, he went all
ape**** so to get some kind of credibility, he pays to be flown around
translates that to his BS here.

Mark has been "buying an airplane" since 2006 for the "landing field
he is building on his estate." "Mark" which is not his real name lives
in a trailer out in the woods of eastern S.C and claims to have
installed his own "geostation" for Internet access.

Let me be perfectly clear. "Mark" is a troll, a complete whackjob, a
pathological liar with a advanced case of Münchausen Syndrome.