Old July 10th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 12:58:32 PM UTC-4, kinsell wrote:
On 7/10/20 10:22 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:26:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include " ENL ".

Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to

Many Thanks in advance and fly safely

André Pepin Lak 17b fes 21m " DB "

I posted a July 9 flight to OLC. My glider is a Ventus 3F. The flight log was recorded on a LXNav S10 with MOP2 sensor, which is working. The MOP is referenced on the I record and shows on all the B records. MOP numbers correspond to ENL numbers when viewed on SeeYOu. Despite all that, I got the Autocomment: Aircraft a FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated. Sent email to OLC, but of course, no response... Anybody have an idea what is going on here? Tim Welles

Interesting that the map hasn't been rendered yet, like something
crashed before completion. Have you tried deleting the submission and
resubmitting?

Yes, I did delete and resubmit the flight. Same result.