Old April 24th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Coulter Kook runs for her life

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Marie wrote:

On Apr 24, 9:42*am, Mark wrote:
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Inna Quandary wrote:
You are laughable that you think anyone cares for your half-baked
bull**** you're drooling out of your mouth. *I have better kooks to
attend to. bye PLONK!

Hey "ari", you do realize that when I get a break in my
schedule I'm gonna fly down to Florida and pummel your
face beyond recognition, and break all your fingers so you
can't use a computer don't you.

I have your address dumbass.

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

I want a Winged Afghan Hound Kthx

Marie

First you have to stuff your tits in my mouth.
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg