Old November 18th 05, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Slant R?

Thanks, but what's throwing me off is the official description says it's for
"enroute and terminal" and does not mention "approaches." Can anyone out
there verify that they were assigned a GPS and/or RNAV approach *without*
requesting one when filing with a simple slant G? I honestly can't remember
if I ever was.

Marco Leon

"Kelly" wrote in message
Given the recent changes in the regs, do us folks with certified Garmin
430's and 530's file slant R now? I heard there's a write-up by AOPA. Can
someone point me to that article please?

This question was asked in the GPS/WAAS session at AOPA. The technical
rep
guy from AOPA said you still file /G and several in crowd agreed.

http://www.usenet.com