Old May 3rd 05, 01:27 AM
Blueskies

"iflyatiger" wrote in message ...
I was going to mention that I had spoke to a fellow at sun and fun this year
that was offering rides in a P-51 at sun and fun.
I had forgotten the name of his group until you posted this. I think it was
them.. The 20 minute flight was somewhere around $700. I was going to do it
but they were booked solid. He said he was based south of Atlanta. One
important thing I didnt get to ask him was if the Mustang was dual control.
If anyone knows this please post it.

Jon

I almost went for a ride quite a number of years ago, but backed out when I found out that I would not be able to even
feel the controls. Would have been a great ride, but $350 (like I said, a long time ago) for 20-30 minutes so I decided
to just watch... :-(