Old May 13th 05, 10:58 AM
Happy Dog

"Jay Honeck"
Still, you're right about the youthful indiscretions, but I wouldn't be
too quick to judge _all_ 17 year boys by that standard. I certainly
never took risks when driving at that age, but I consider myself more
the boring exception to the rule.

I was an exceptionally cautious driver at age 17, too.

Yes, because you were a scared one. BFD.

But that's only because at age 15 I stole my mother's car, and went joy
riding with three friends -- one of whom proceeded to wrap that car around
an oak tree.

You are an admitted idiot. Based on your own admitted stupidity do you
presume to judge others. Taking responsibility is to your credit. But the
probative value of your cautionary tale is as useful as a discussion of
whether Hans or Gretel's respective biological imperatives were to blame for
their near demise.

moo