Old April 7th 04, 04:52 PM
Jim Weir

If Alice can save me up to $50 each time I fill up, I say more power to her.

And, for the original post, get the 337 file from Ok City FAA for your aircraft.
You may uncover some OTHER additional "stuff" you didn't know about your
airplane. If you go to Oshkosh, the Feds *generally* have a table set up and
little gift certificates where you get the file on microfiche or CDROM for free.

Jim

"Dan Thompson"

-
-These autofuel STCs that are nothing more than an Adel clamp and a placard
-have an "Alice in Wonderland" feel to me.

http://www.rst-engr.com