Old November 12th 03, 03:59 AM
Murphy

Thanks Justin! And here I thought that it was a reputable site, but they
sure pushed their executive membership
Regards, Murphy

"FSGenesis" wrote in message
HI Murphy,

Go to a legitimate site like avsim.com or flightsim.com.

FSPlanet mainly leeches files from those two sites, in most cases against
the author's wishes, then charges to download them. The reason you get "all
nodes busy" is because you haven't paid for the privilege to download
freeware.

Justin
"Murphy" wrote in message
Is it me, or has anybody managed to download anything from fsplanet.com ? It
was recommended to me as having very good quality panels, scenery etc. and
it looks to be true as you look through their website. But I've been trying
for about a month now at ALL hours of the day and night and got absolutely
nothing due to all of their nodes being busy. I would be interested to know
if anybody has been successful.
Murphy