Old November 30th 03, 09:15 PM
Janusz Kesik

U=BFytkownik Nils Hoeimyr w wiadomooci do grup =
dyskusyjnych ...
In Poland you can get a good refinish at a reasonable price.
Check out http://www.avionic.pl for details. (They did an excellent
job with our 55). But you have the problem of shipping the glider
across the Atlantic, which is probably of the order of 1-2k$ one way.

Yes, I agree, not only Avionic, but also few other companies. Last year =
I have heard of few British clubs which brought gliders for refinishing =
here, plus every time I visited one of these repair shops I have always =
seen a lot of gliders wearing foreign registrations repaired or =
refinished there. This can be especially attractive, considering that =
the Euro / Polish Zloty exchange rate is at it's historic peak reaching =
4.70PLN / 1 Euro, as it used to be circa 3.60PLN / 1 Euro which makes =
our work some 30% cheaper. Mentioned above Avionic produces also great =
trailers, and this would be a perfect opportunity to get one using the =
benefits of strong Euro too.

Regards,

--=20
Janusz Kesik