Old August 16th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RST Engineering

Default $640.00 to fill the tanks...

I beg to differ. I am a product of CSU-San Diego and teach at Sierra
Community College in Rocklin and Grass Valley. The smart ones go to the CCS
to get their lower division classes at $24 a semester unit and, upon
graduation with a B average, a guaranteed slot in either the CSU or UC
system for their upper division and graduate work.

Jim

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...

We have the same system in California (CSU system). We actually have
another system as well for the not-so-smart kids (the Community College
System).

-Robert