Old June 20th 07, 10:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Marine Corps Recruit Training

Recruits that fail at boot camp have set themselves on a course of
failure for the rest of their lives. It's as simple as that. Will you
be the next Marine Corps boot camp failure? Will you return home with
your head hung low in shame?
I thought I was ready for boot camp. I took my enlistment into the
Marine Corps very, very seriously. I thought running 2-5 miles every
day, working on my bench press, squats & other weight training would
prepare me. Looking back on it now, before boot camp I was DEAD
WRONG.
The Fact is: Absolutely nothing can prepare you for Marine Corps
Physical Training.
So you might wonder out loud, "So how can I be 100% prepared for the
physical challenges of USMC boot camp?" To that question I would have
to answer: Train like your Drill Instructors are going to train you!
So how do you know exactly what your Drill Instructors will require of
you? I tell you down to the last detail in my USMC boot camp
preparation guide. Will my guide make recruit training easy?
Definitely NOT. I am in no way trying to remove the challenge of
joining the Marines.
http://bootcampjup.blogspot.com/#