Old July 14th 03, 09:21 PM
LFOD76

Default My introduction and 4 seater kits

Greetings,

I'm not exactly a newbie when it comes to kit built aircraft but I'm finally
looking for my own plane to build. I helped some and flew lots in my uncles
RV-4 and ever since have been bitten by the bug.

I think I want a 4 seat (any suggestions, concerns on this?) but that seems
to drive the price up. Ideally it would be 4 place, STOL, with a cruise of
around 150+. (suggestions?)

This forum was recommended to me by other builders as a good place to meet
people who have been there before. So here I am.

Thanks for the info!

-Dan