Old July 15th 03, 12:30 AM
LFOD76

Dave,

That BD-4 is very interesting. The specs look like a good match for my
requirements. This one is on the list of possibles for sure.

thanks!

"Dave Anderson" wrote in message
You might consider the oft-forgotten BD-4, recently resurrected and made
available in kit form. "4 seats" is arguable, 2+2 is more like it, but I
think that's true with most "4-seaters". It's an issue of room rather

than
load. Not exactly STOL, but the extended-wing taildragger form has pretty
good short and soft capabilities. Cruise of 150+ is no problem.

http://www.tvap.com (kit)
http://www.bd-4.org (most info)
http://www.bd4.org (my lil'ol' bird)

"LFOD76" wrote in message
Greetings,

I'm not exactly a newbie when it comes to kit built aircraft but I'm

finally
looking for my own plane to build. I helped some and flew lots in my

uncles
RV-4 and ever since have been bitten by the bug.

I think I want a 4 seat (any suggestions, concerns on this?) but that

seems
to drive the price up. Ideally it would be 4 place, STOL, with a cruise

of
around 150+. (suggestions?)

This forum was recommended to me by other builders as a good place to

meet
people who have been there before. So here I am.

Thanks for the info!

-Dan