Old May 19th 05, 09:15 AM
Peter Duniho

"Antoņio" wrote in message

Jeeeze Peter! You contradict me more than my wife does !

No I don't.

Oh. I see! I forgot first rule of the "northwest club" -- Don't tell
anyone about the beauty here. I see now that you were just covering for me
in case any Californians were watching.

You know, it doesn't do any good if you go pulling the curtain back and
revealing the anti-immigrant strategies.

(And yes, public disclaimer, I'm an immigrant myself, though I've been here
as long as some of the folks had been who had been calling themselves
"locals" when I first moved here ).

OK...so I'll give it a shot--Seattle area tourist traps... [...]

Not bad. Got most of the really obvious ones. However, due to my nature, I
must point out that the Museum of Flight does not belong categorized under
"Boeing Tours". The museum is not a Boeing operation.

A person going to Paine Field for the wide-body assembly plant tour would do
well to stop by the Museum of Flight's restoration center there.

One warning: unless the food's gotten a lot better in the last decade or so,
don't expect the Space Needle Restaurant to taste as good as it costs. You
are paying for the rotating view, not the cuisine.

Pete