Old August 14th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck

Default Jim Weir's OSH Chairs

As some of you know, Jim Weir missed OSH this year, for the first time
in 30+ years.

He did, however, ceremoniously ship his beloved OSH airshow chairs to
Montblack, for use at the rec.aviation gathering.

Here's a photo of me putting Jim's chair to maximum use during the
show:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T3A421E8D

Jim, we did put your chair in the middle of the circle, at the party,
and I personally drank several toasts to you and Gail...I think. ;-)

However, even though I THOUGHT I took pictures of that little ceremony,
I don't seem to have one on my camera. Montblack? Eric? Jim? John?
Did anyone take a picture of Jim's empty chair in the circle?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA