Old January 25th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Gezellig (Jeffrey Bloss) is a childish idiot.

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:21:43 -0500, Mark wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:46:26 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Jan 21, 7:31*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Mark wrote:
Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

The forger has been posting from x-privat.org and it is allegedly against
their policy for users to post using the e-mail of another person in the
"From" header:

http://www.x-privat.org/policy_en.php

I presume you only need to complain to x-privat.org's abuse address and the
perps account should be closed:

http://www.x-privat.org/faq_en.php#5.

Thanks for the tip Jim.

I tried that and they told me to get ****ed.
A tip is a tit.

I didn't submit this out-of-context post, nor is that my
sigfile. I don't have a website. This is IDENTITY THEFT.

That being said, let's see if you think the FBI won't be able
to find you in the morning. I'm betting they can, and when
they do...I'm going to make good on my promise to you.

He who laughs last, laughs best. See you soon Jeffrey.
--
Mark website http://www.hosanna1.com/