Old January 9th 09, 10:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Mackenzie

Default RAAF Amberley Airshow ca.1976

Stealth Pilot wrote (in part):

how do you scan a colour slide?

I have a sizeable collection that I'd like to convert as well.
Stealth Pilot

Have a look at http://www.ausmedia.com.au/index.htm I have bought a
number of things from them, including slide scanners. The last one I
bought there, about a year ago, was an Epson V500 A4 flatbed with a
good slide and film attachment. It had a good write-up and cost a
bit under $400 including delivery. I see that there is now a V700
which is supposed to be much better, but it costs nearly double ;-(

Good hunting,
Mike

--
Mike Mackenzie (AVCOM Services)