Old June 10th 15, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Oudie and Condor

Hi Rian,

I sell a very nice Goddard cable for connecting an Oudie or Oudie 2 to a PC
for use with Condor.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/godda...ndor-Oudie-1p5

However, no cable can be used to send Condor data to an Oudie IGC. The IGC
required that the Oudie IGC not be able to receive GPS data from any
external source. I mention that in my Oudie comparison table he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/seeyo...mparison_Table

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

wrote in message

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 12:20:51 PM UTC+2, Josh Fletcher wrote:
Gene,

I bought a cable (4 months ago) from Glidertools.com to connect my Oudie
2 directly to my computer via USB. It was plug and play and works
perfectly every time. It is not listed on the website anymore, at least
I don't believe it is, however if you email Vladimir (the owner) he will
make you one. You can get his email from the website, but if you need it
let me know and I will send it to you directly.

Hope this helps you out!
Josh

--
Josh Fletcher

Hi Josh,

I bought a cable from Vladimir but cannot get it to work with my Oudie 2
IGC. I'd be curious to know which model Oudie you have, the OS your are
running and the parameters you used to make the link to Condor.

Cheers,

Rian