Old May 10th 20, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider Fire Sale

Question for u guys. Do you think we are going to see a massive glider fire sale after this china virus deal subsides? I wonder if this crisis and its associated lack of flying opportunities is going to convince many of the non-die-hard guys to leave the sport and divest themselves of many good older machines.

Naa, no near free Russia unless maybe you build it.

I don't think there will be a fire sale unless there is a major economic collapse.

Covid is a temporary damper, but the joy of flying is still around.

Maybe some new feature, like easy self launching could obsolete the existing fleet?