Old January 17th 20, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default WWGC.

Huge resources are committed to WGC. I think the organizers and the
sanctioning body owe the competitors a fair competition at a minimum.

225 pts means you aren't serious about the infraction, and you look forward
to more of the same.

Congratulations to Sarah Arnold !and every other competitor who abided by the
rules, explicit and implicit)!!!

Opining as someone 100% ignorant of the rules as they apply to this sort of
cheating, were I king, the entire team woulda been disqualified, end of
discussion. Kinda-sorta related, can anyone advise me where I can go to have
my moral compass inexpensively removed?

Bob W.