Old January 31st 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
binks

Default ASW20 or LS6

I am looking to purchase my first glider. I have been looking at the
ASW20 and the LS6. Any suggestions on which glider would be the best
all around? I have heard that the LS6 has a narrow cockpit. I am 6'2"
200 lbs. and would be wearing a parachute. Also heard that the ASW20
can be a little unforgiving to the uninitiated in the spin department.
Both seem to have very similar performance data. All that being said
it is appearing to me it may be Ford vs Chevy